Mr. LAYET, Pharmacy Château Sec, Marseille (13) (installation in 2003)

Topic: Cost-effective automation with 3 employees

 

pharmacie-témoignage

 

« Mr. Layet, can you explain your choice of automation? »

 

When I bought the pharmacy in 2003, I wanted to completely transform it and save space by relocating the stock. Having worked before with a wholesaler, I was convinced automation was key and so I asked several suppliers to study my project.

 

 

« Why did you choose APOTEKA? »

 

Being the market leader and offering the simplest and fastest machine at a very competitive price, I told myself that this was the zero risk option . Today I could not be happier with my choice.

 

 

« What results have you achieved? »

 

In addition to being able to expand my sales area, I am constantly surprised by the speed of the system. The pharmacy works with 3 employees including myself and I am more than convinced that the automation has meant I haven’t needed to hire one or two more people, despite the very large increase in activity that I have experienced. The automation meant I didn’t need to hire an additional 1 or 2 people despite the very large increase in activity that I have experienced.

 

 

« Some of your colleagues think that automation is only for large pharmacies. What do you say? »

 

My pharmacy is an example of profitable automation in a modest sized pharmacy. Over 90% of my stock is automated and that is the secret! The remaining 10% is to hand and this has allowed me to make an optimised investment, and a precise study of the stock before automation was essential to convince me!

My pharmacy is an example of profitable automation in a modest sized dispensary.

 

 

 

 

MEKAPHARM, votre temps est précieux

Télécharger/Download

Why automate ?

Actualités